Wednesday, December 29, 2010

LONER

Ever since I can remember as far back as grade school 7th grade I think, I have felt like a loner, like I have never belonged anywhere. In high school I floated between friends. I was never active in any school sports, clubs or outside activities. I didn't excel in school in fact I barely got out.

My parents seemed like (well were) good loving parents, just not involved. My father worked nights and my mother worked days. They were busy working and paying for everything they thought we needed I guess, somewhere in all of what I know as life I got lost.

I don't know to this day and I'm almost 50, who I am as a person, what I'm doing on this earth, where I belong. I still float between friends, still feel like a loaner even in the most crowded room of loving family and friends, I feel totally alone.

No comments:

Post a Comment