Saturday, January 22, 2011

THE NEW MODIFIED VERSION OF ME!!!

I am a woman getting ready to turn 50 with a debilitating illness. So far I have let it beat me and that's just not working for me!! I have gained a lot of weight in a short time and I don't know if it's the meds or menopause. I rarely leave my home, usually it's only to go to the Doctor or make a grocery run, which I dread.....because I painfully pay for it the next day. I have a hard time being around a lot of people without being medicated or having a couple of drinks first, (anxiety issues) and that's just not working for me either. I used to get out and go dancing all the time, oh how I miss that!! I have become undependable, I can't make plans because I never know how if I'm going to hurt or not. I feel like I have become a shut-in......

Somehow, I've got to get back to the old me!! At least a modified version of the old me because I'm tired of just existing......I WANT to be dependable, I DON'T want to become a shut-in. I WANT to start living again! So here I am.......

The new modified version of me, well, I love the outdoors, taking walks, photography as a hobby, I'm good at decorating, I am a self taught florist, I love animals, I enjoy reading, I watch movies of all types, I love candle light evenings and great music, (STILL LOVE DANCING, IT WILL JUST HAVE TO BE SLOW DANCING). I'm a romantic at heart and would love to meet the man of my dreams, who will be able to accept me as I am now because, I'm strong willed, independent, a bit outspoken, and I tell it like it is! I make mistakes, I am sometimes out of control and at times hard to handle, but I love and give with all my heart. So people if you can't handle me at my worst then you don't deserve me at my best!!!

Can you handle the new modified version of me??

No comments:

Post a Comment